right click protection

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Project Mom {week4} "Big Boy"

Lets start by saying, what a week we have had! I decided that for this post of Project Mom, I would take some portraits of my little guy in his "big boy" outfitt since we have had quite the "big boy" week. Not only did little man get his first tooth, but had his first spoon-fed solid meal, learned how to blow rasberries (and did so for two days solid...), and really got his belly-laugh down! I simply can't believe how fast he is growing...

The images below were captured in my studio with my amazing new 50mm f1.4 lens which just came in the mail yesterday! While my old 50mm 1.8 lens has been good to me this past year, I must say, my new toy is far superior. So crisp, beautiful bokeh, an extra extension of "aperture power"... boy was I missing out!

Anyhow, here is my handsome, goofy, adorable little man... what a personality on this guy! :)

f3.2, 1/60 iso 200, natural light on left, studio fill light on right

f3.2, 1/60 iso 200, natural light on left, studio fill light on right

f2.8, 1/60 iso 200, natural light on left, studio fill light on right

f2.2, 1/60 iso 200, natural light on left, studio fill light on right

1 comment: