right click protection

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Project Mom {week5} "The Littlest Sox Fan"

It is here! Baseball season is upon us!

While I have to say, we are far bigger football fanatics than baseball here in the Pudlo house, we still love a good Sox game! This week, Project Mom is a tribute to the Red Sox! Here's one of the littlest Sox fans you will meet, sporting all of the fun attire he gets to wear for the next few months. :)

All shots taken with my BEAutiful 50mm 1.4 lens... best lens on the market for portraits I'm convinced!

f1.7 1/80 sec ISO 200 natural light to the right

 f1.7 1/80 sec ISO 200 natural light to the right


 f1.7 1/250 sec ISO 200 natural light to the right (we shot this right near the glass doors, which is why we have a higher shutterspeed here... which I'm learning is so crucial when photographing little guys... they move quick!)


f1.7 1/80 sec ISO 400 shot in my living room... not as much light, thus higher ISO
light was from a window to the upper right of my little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment