right click protection

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Project Mom {week8} "The Little Guy with the Mohawk..."

On grandma's last visit, she made the coooolest shirt for the little guy! When I put him in it last week, he looked like a rockstar! I decided that he needed a mohawk to accompany it... so we busted out Dad's hair gel! Not easy to get baby hair to stck...

What did I learn? As much as I love my wide angle zoom lens, it just doesn't compare to my 50mm prime. It can do lots of cool things, but always ends up taking softer shots... for portraits, the crispness of the 50 gives you that extra edge. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to reshoot with my 50 and these were taken with my wide angle. Still a SUPER cute shot... because, well, the subject is stinkin ADORABLE!

So here is the little guy... thanks for the great shirt grandma!!





No comments:

Post a Comment