right click protection

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Boy and the Famous Owl Hat {Project Mom}

I've spoken of my prop addiction before... its pretty serious. I try to change up my set-ups, props, and hats often. However there is one hat that makes an appearance in almost all of my baby sessions because it is so frequently requested. This stinkin adorable owl hat was made by an awesome Etsy vendor (link to her shop is here)! I figured that I should get at least ONE shot of  my precious boy in this famous hat before his head is too big. It was close, but I think it juuuust fit him! This one is being blown up for his animal, blue and green themed room!


Both images shot with my 50mm 1.4 at f3.2, 1/80, ISO200 in my studio... natural light to my boys left with a reflector on his right

Everything in the mouth... oh the joys of teething ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment